- A Study on Mercury and its Components in Environment and Products
- The Establishment of a Unit to Protect the Environment in Sohar Industrial Port Area
- The Study of the Marine Environment State in Sohar and the Provision of Monitoring Devices
- The Establishment and Implementation of Five Air Quality Monitoring Stations in Sohar Port.
- The Establishment of Qurum Center for Environmental Information
- Studying the Death of Marine Mammals
The territory of the Sultanate is made up of desert rocky plains, sand and mountains areas as well as coastline coastal plain. The coastal plain covers 3% of the Sultanate space (the National Strategy for Sustainable Development for Animal Resources, 2012). Although its dry climate, the sultanate ...
As part of a relentless pursuit in the field of nature and human life preservation, the Sultanate, represented by the Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs, came first at reducing the pollution resulting from fixed or mobile sources emissions that contribute at raising the threat to nature in ...
No doubt that the care of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said, may God preserve him, and the care of his Government to strengthen efforts to protect the environment, develop and preserve water resources from pollution were behind the achieved success of these sectors and the confirmation ...
Avicennia is one of the most significant Omani marine environmental features. It is an important natural resource maintains the ecological balance. In addition, it is an area for many species of fish of commercial value and other sea creatures as well as being an attractive landscape.